Saturday, October 13, 2012

Why Isn't He Texting Me Back? Should I kick him?

             Hi gals!
                           Let me tell a secret of mine.  I may hardly wait more than 2 hours for a text from my sweet heart. After that my heads start warming up. Is it with you also? Are you also having such questions in mind like "Why isn't he texting me back? and thinking of kicking on his back.  However, before you leave off in search of the lower portion of your dream boy for kicking you should see this video...........


Got the answers to your questions?  Want more.............

Here is the complete solution.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to share your views with the world here? Share here if you think it may help any of millions of millions of distressed women living lonely.....